06 December, 2007

Why did I bother?



Walsall 1-0 Forest

Update: My full match report is now available to view on the Nottingham Forest website, along with another excellent report from Bridport Red.


This one was a major disappointment. For all the beautiful passing football in the first half, we missed the chances we created (Messrs Tyson and Commons being most guilty), gave a goal away as soon as the second half started, and then never looked likely to get one back. Unbelievably, I don't think either keeper had a save to make in the entire 90 minutes!

The team lined up like this:


Smith
Chambers Breckin (c) Wilson Lockwood
Clingan McGugan
Davies Cohen Commons
Tyson

CC was fuming after the game, and encouragingly, his sentiments seem to echo those of many of us long-suffering souls who were at the Bescot last night.

As for me, well I didn't have anyone to go with, and it cost me £19 I can ill-afford before Christmas, but I went anyway. To be honest, there is a large part of me that wishes I hadn't bothered...

No comments:

Archive

eXTReMe Tracker