22 November, 2007

Kids sent to learn about the big bad world...

As expected, three of our youngsters have moved out on loan. The highest profile loanee (at least in terms of first-team experience) is young Emile Sinclair, who goes to Brentford for a month, with Alan Power going to Grays and Tom Sharpe moving to Bury.

Amazingly, some fans on the forum have been moaning about this, as they say that it will stunt the kids' (OK, Emile's) chances of getting in the first team. I think it is a great move, as once Junior Agogoes to the African Cup of Nations, we may need Emile ready and raring to go.

I am not going to say anything about England, everything I think has already been said elsewhere by other people with far more knowledge of football than I have... I was mightily impressed with Croatia, with that level of skill and team ethic, they may even win the whole thing next summer.

1 comment:

Baz said...

agogoes?

i bet you're pleased with that aren't you?

Archive

eXTReMe Tracker