18 May, 2008

Photo galleries

After a couple of weeks of pfaffing about, I have finally managed to get my photos uploaded onto the computer, so you might want to save yourself the money on the commemorative DVD and just look at these instead!

The photos are organised into two slideshows on Flickr: the match itself, and the post-match celebrations.

If you hover your mouse over the picture, and click on the "i", then you will be able to see an explanatory caption for each picture. The slideshow will move between pictures automatically, but if you get bored then you can hover over the pictures and use the right and left arrows to skip.

Legal note: These are my photos, but I don't mind you using them as long as I (and the blog) get a credit, and you don't make any money out of them. Any queries, please contact me.

No comments:

Archive

eXTReMe Tracker