09 May, 2008

Couldn't have put it better myself

So much of last week seems almost like a dream; but one thing that I know I did not imagine was the wonderful reaction from the Yeovil supporters, who stayed long after the final whistle to applaud both the team and the fans. There are also reports of Yeovil fans standing outside of their supporters' coaches to shake hands and applaud the Reds' support. Nice one.

I actually tried to email Yeovil Town to thank them for the support, and for the dignified response of their players and the kind words of Russell Slade. Unfortunately my email bounced back and I never found the time to send a proper letter to the club, but it seems as though many others have:

"NOTTINGHAM Forest supporters have given huge praise to Yeovil Town fans for the way in which they made their dramatic automatic promotion success even more special..."
Read the full article here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good blog visit the web carbonera www.manyahastaloshuevos.piczo.com bye

Archive

eXTReMe Tracker